(for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch)
(for Android phones, tablets and Wear watches)
(freeware for Android phones, tablets)
Use the old boy scout method and turn your phone, tablet or smart watch into a sun compass. Just point the sun
symbol to the sun and the compass rose points north. You can add a target angle to easily follow the direction you want.
- Drag the compass to turn it freely
- Touch the compass to make it jump to the 4 major directions
- Use a two finger drag to turn the target
- Share the sun compass image with your friends
- See whether its day or night
- The compass is not affected by magnetic anomalies
The Apple Watch App
By running Sun Compass on your Apple Watch you have the compass always on hand without taking out your phone.
You can choose the direction of the compass rose by tapping.
For a quick direction you can use the glance view.
The Wear App
By running Sun Compass on your Android Wear watch you have the compass always on hand without taking out your phone. You
can choose the direction of the compass rose by tapping.
By setting Sun Compass as your watchface you have the compass always on hand when you activate your
watch (without loosing the ability to read the time). Just flick your wrist.